Comment on page
TL;DR Quick Guide to Joining The Smurfs' Society
Learn all the essentials to The Smurfs' Society app so you can play our crafting game and hunt for ETH prizes.
We are currently in phase 3 of this interactive project and are focusing on building a large community through a gamified Web3 experience. Below are the basic steps to get started playing the on-chain crafting game to win ETH.
To have fun, meet fellow Smurf frens, and win ETH!
By connecting to our app (either through a partner collab or with your Twitter account), you can start to collect ingredients by participating in challenges and being active in our community Discord. With these ingredients, you can mix recipes to create potions. There are seven winning potions each round, worth between 0.1 and 0.4 ETH each.
Currently, only holders of a Legendary Smurf from our NFT collection can play the game. Later, we will open a public version to more players.
Once your wallet is set up, you need a statuette to start the game. If you do not receive a statuette through one of our affiliated partners (airdropped via a "loot box"), you can buy one on a marketplace like Rarible (be sure to buy a legit one from the official Smurfs' Society site; there are some scams out there).
Collect items and mix them together to find recipes for potions. There are several ways to collect items:
- Through loot boxes 'bought' with points earned on our Discord. You can earn points by participating in quizzes and by engaging with the Discord community. Points can be redeemed for loot boxes in the #commands channel on our discord.
- By competing in Smurfy challenges on Discord in the #challenges channel. New challenges are announced every Wednesday & Friday.
To test a recipe, mix three ingredients & blue clay.
- If the mix does not work, your ingredients remain in your wallet, but you'll lose your blue clay.
- If the mix is a success, you will get a potion (that can be used to mix more and rarer potions).
- In this phase of the game, there are seven new potions to be found each round. These potions entitle winners to part of a prize pool each round.
- There are already ~900 known potions. If you successfully mix a potion, you can check on polygonscan to see if it's the first potion of its kind. If it is, YOU ARE A WINNER! Lucky you! 🍀
There are seven hidden potions to find in each round of the game.
- One level 3 potion, worth 0.4 ETH
- Three level 5 potions, worth 0.1 ETH each
- Three level 7 potions, worth 0.1 ETH each
Any Questions? Ask the community on Discord.